YES, YOU QUALIFY FOR A MORTGAGE.
In today’s world mortgage investment has is really trending with a great concern to many. Those in old age are also among the many that are on their toes to venture into mortgage industry. But the dilemma of many has worsened by the squeezed household finance with pensioners being the most hit by the decline in their income savings. The complexity with the older borrowers is usually severe for their big number with few lenders offering only the interest-only mortgages. The choices for older borrowers have increasingly narrowed due to the contraction of the mortgage market in the recent years. Nevertheless retired borrowers can still access mortgages, but before they do so, their repayment ability has to be determined by lenders. Some of the things that lenders verify include:
· Current employment conditions
· Current debt commitment
· Current assets and wages
· Credit record
· Monthly fee on the mortgage.
· Monthly fee on other mortgages on the property
· Monthly fee for other responsibilities related to the mortgage for instance property taxes
· Monthly obligation to income ration/ outstanding income the borrower carrying on with the mortgage.
Many people have been having questions whether old age people are discriminated by mortgage industry with many lenders refusing to provide loans into retirement and declining then unnecessarily. But with a clear verification by lenders on their eligibility, old age people can still access mortgages on their retirement.
However for many older borrowers there are a number of mortgages they can afford. Those suitable include:
LIFETIME PENSIONER MORTGAGES
Yes, pensioners qualify to have a lifetime mortgage, also referred to as pensioner’s mortgage. If you are aged 55 years and above and you considering a mortgage for yourself, it is significant to know what is correct for you. You can engage your family and or seek financial advice from expertise. In this type of mortgage the pensioner gets a loan against his/her home, either usual payments or lump sum or a blend of both. This is the only practical way out. This lifetime mortgage does not contain a rigid settlement date – instead, the debt balance is settled with the borrower’s demise or shift into lasting care. This kind of mortgage with a monthly interest payment is a suitable choice to those with no way of clearing their mortgage.
INTEREST ONLY PENSIONER MORTGAGES.
These kinds of mortgages presents you with an interest select options that can bring solutions to your mortgage burden. They are designed for those aged 55 years and above. They do not have a fixed settlement date. Interest only mortgages permit those who are already in retirement or those coming up to, to keep charge of their financials. The majority of borrowers I this case are usually used to monthly payments which many can afford.
RETIREMENT MORTGAGES/ LIFETIME RETIMENT MORTGAGES.
In the mortgage industry there are also retirement mortgages which give one the accessibility to equity reserved in their homes to release money to be used in any purpose they choose for instance to boost their pension income, purchase a new property, do some home improvements or help out their grand children. They include:
AN INTEREST ONLY RETIREMENT MORTGAGE.
Many high interest lenders are gradually pulling out from the interest only mortgages. This influences both prospective clients, who are now under harsh limitations by the residual lenders such as banks who are providing interest only mortgages, and to existing customers only. If the current borrowers want to borrow more they are required to change to a repayment agreement, meaning their monthly costs increase as well as the interest charges. The old have an option of interest only lifetime mortgage since they are intended for those already in or approaching retirement.
Mortgages in your retirement age is usually long lasting commitments therefore you need to assess your financial status with an expertise who will advise you accordingly.
Find Out More
Think 5 Star Mortgages
Inspiration exists, but it must find you working.
An interest only mortgage is the best option for me and would recommend to others who want to own a mortgage. It save a lot and is more convenient
George C. Garcia
Rainy Strawberry Marketing
I was once lured into a wrong mortgage deal just because I didn't have the right information and the right person to approach. I lost a lot of money and time with these conmen. But I am happy now in my home with the help from the right financial expertise
Linda B. Lambert
Foggy Camel Films
I managed to get a practical financial plan modified to my life. This is a trustworthy mortgage expert that assisted me win over this hesitant mortgage agent client through scrutiny and tough financial details
Frank L. Price
Rainy Pen Builders
- How Do I Calculate Whether I Can Borrow Extra Cash From My Prudential Equity Release Plan?
- All you Need to Know about Home Reversion Plans
- Determining How Much Money can be Obtained from Home Reversion Plans
- Is Home Reversion Becoming a Dinosaur?
- The Value of Equity Release Calculators
- Using a Lifetime Mortgage or Equity Release Calculator
- What to Know when Choosing Best Equity Release Interest Rates
- Equity Release Solicitors are Needed to Complete the Equity Release Process
- Legal Viewpoint of the Lifetime Mortgage Application Process
- Just 5 of the Ways to Show how Highly Protected the Equity Release Marketplace Now is
- Does the Best Equity Release Necessarily Come With the Lowest Interest Rate?
- Equity Release - a Guaranteed Source of Income
- Keep up to date with important Equity Release News
- An Introduction to Stonehaven Equity Release Schemes
- How Do I Go About Setting Up an Equity Release Plan?
- How Your Health Can Affect a Lifetime Mortgage